Go Africa Network Inc.
(a 501(c)(3) U.S. based non-profit) endeavors to advance the awareness and soci-economic development of Africa and African diaspora populations through local and international outreach initiatives via the following methods and vehicles.
- Direct intervention for training, education, technology, health, and wellness initiatives that are linked to employment in order to facilitate growth, development and progressive self-sustainment of the targeted populous.
- Promotion of trade-centric events, forums, meetings, and fairs via public-private partnerships and governmental collaboration to drive trade via import/exports for countries in Africa.
- Assimilation, processing and analysis of information that facilitates communication and information sharing for African communities in the context of progressive soci-economic development.
- Promote and develop initiatives, technologies, and programs for training, education, health, and wellness initiatives that are linked to employment in order to facilitate growth, development and progressive self-sustainment of the targeted populous via public-private partnerships and governmental collaboration.
- Development of information portals and blogs that facilitates progressive communication and dialogue in the sphere of soci-economic development in Africa.
- Development of regional content that promotes progressive economic development in Africa.
- Fostering and development of governmental relationships, technologies and partnerships that lead toward long-term progressive soci-economic development in Africa.
Key activities to date:
- Go Africa Harlem Carnival was first held in 2015 and recently on 7/14/2018 and will be held again on 7/13/201 More information can be found at GoAfricaCarnival.org and registration for the event at https://goafricacarnival2019.eventbrite.com
- African Union Expo: this event was held since 2015 and will again be held on 11/13/2018. More information can be found at AfricanUnionExpo.org and registration for the event at https://auexpo2017.eventbrite.com
- Go Africa Health LLC. Will operate the Go Africa Mobile Health solution. Go Africa Health LLC also publishes news and health related information. The first Go Africa Health Expo was held on March 20, 2018. More information can be found at GoAfricaHealth.com and registration for the event at https://goafricahealthexpo2018.eventbrite.com
- Go Africa News LLC. Provides general news and information services for the community. . More information can be found at GoAfricaNews.com
- Go Africa Coffee: this product was Launched in July 2016. Go Africa Ground Coffee was launched on 7/14/2017. Go Africa Chocolate covered Cashews & Go Africa Roasted Cashews were launched on 3/20/2018 ,more information can be found at GoAfricaStore.com or www.amazon.com/shops/GoAfricaStore or https://goafricamarketplace.com
- Go Africa Trade Mission: GO Africa LLC, Go Africa Network Inc. & Go Africa Health LLC will be leading its first Trade Mission to Nigeria from 10/09/2018 – 10/13/2018. Visits are planned in Lagos, Abuja, and Calabar. More details will be forthcoming once the agenda is finalized with the U.S. Nigerian Consulate.